Today I become an official Udemy instructor and Udemy approved my course about “Selenium Webdriver From Foundation to Framework in Arabic” , the first course for automation testing in Arabic. 👨💻 🤖
After 5 months of preparing , recording , coding , watching videos and reading different books related to automation and Selenium.
Now you can start with this course from Beginner level to Professional level ,
I covered a lot of topics related to Selenium WebDriver and test automation including :
- Java and OOP for Testers
- Selenium Design Patterns
- Deep Dive into Selenium WebDriver
- Selenium Grid
- Behaviour Driven
- Data Driven
- Headless Testing
- Jenkins CI
- Docker and Zalenium (Running tests inside Docker Container)
Theoretically It’s one course , But Actually it’s 6x course 🙂
FAQ 1 : What if I don’t have experience in programming or Java ?
Answer : Don’t worry the course start from the ZERO level without any programming background , you will start learning Java and OOP before anything else 😉
FAQ 2 : What am I going to learn from this course?
The Answer: We will cover the following topics:
- Learn Java Programming from a professional trainer from your own desk
- At the end of this course you will be able create Page Objects using Selenium-WebDriver commands.
- Create test scripts using the TestNG unit test frameworks.
- Trained to automate web based application using Selenium.
- Know the coding standards in designing the Most optimised Automation. Frameworks
- Learn how to Install and setup Maven.
- Learn Selenium Design Patterns.
- Learn how to Install and setup Jenkins.
- Learn how to Install and setup Docker on Windows.
- Learn how to run your test script on cloud using Sauce-Lab.
- Introduction to Selenium.
- Introduction to Java
- Java Setup and configuration
- Installing Eclipse
- Why Java for Selenium.
- Data Types, String Class, If-Else
- Classes, Methods etc
- Loops – While, Do-While, For
- Access modifiers
- All OOPs concepts
Understanding Selenium Webdriver
- Overview of Selenium Webdriver, pros and cons
- Understanding Object Identification
- Downloading and configuring Java WebDriver in eclipse
- WebDriver Interface
- Working with Firefox, IE , Safari , Chrome browsers
- Working with Firefox profile
- Working with Chrome profile
- Identifying Web-Elements using id, name, linkname, class, xpath, tagname
Working with Web objects
- Handling Input box/buttons, list/selection/drop down boxes, radio buttons, check boxes
- Extracting links and other Web-Elements
- Extracting Data from WebTable
- Capturing screenshots
- Object Synchronization using Implicit and Explicit waits
- Handling pop-ups, frames, and windows
- Simulating the Keyboard and Mouse actions
- Data driving using Java APIs for CSV , JSON, Excel and Properties Files
TestNG and Grid
- Grid – executing selenium tests on different browsers
- What is TestNG
- installing TestNG in eclipse
- TestNG annotations
- Understanding usage of annotations
- Running a test in TestNG
- Batch running of tests in TestNG
- Skipping tests
- Parameterizing tests – dataprovider
- Assertions/reporting errors
- Using TestNG in selenium
- What is framework?
- Types Of Framework
- Difference between Data Driven, Keyword Driven, and Hybrid Driven Framework
- What is the use of framework?
- Development of Page Object Model
- Development of Framework
Good Luck and Happy Automation 😀
Get Ready to become automation Guru! 👨💻🚀🤖